This site features weekly updates on all things Grant Lewallen. Enjoy!
Sunday, January 15, 2012
34 weeks (and 5 days)
What a busy week Baby Boy had! Not only did his Grammy & Pops (aka Cindy & Cal) come up, but we visited the doctor, went on a hospital birth tour, worked on the nursery, and were treated like royalty at a baby shower. Oh and I can't forget to mention we got our first snow of the winter too! Big thanks to my folks for their help with the nursery, and my friends Toti and Carolyn for a extremely nice shower!
Thanks! Pretty much everything has or is coming from Etsy artists. We have one large decoration on order, once it gets in and put up I will post pictures of the whole room.
Cute art on the walls! Can't wait till we have our new place so I can decorate the nursery (for the second time haha)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Pretty much everything has or is coming from Etsy artists. We have one large decoration on order, once it gets in and put up I will post pictures of the whole room.
ReplyDelete